AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing technology company, delivering audience measurement and data targeting for major agencies, publishers and advertisers across the Nordics and in the UK.
About the position
AudienceProject is looking for a Sales Director for our Brands Business Area, to be based in Stockholm and support our continued growth in the Swedish market.
The success criteria for the job is to ensure that AudienceProject sustainably grows its Brands business by revenue, and you will be measured on personal KPI targets set around customer acquisition, activation and retention.
The position is for our Stockholm office.
As a central function within a matrix organisation, you will work closely with AudienceProject colleagues from sales, marketing and product across our markets.
Joining AudienceProject will give you a front-row seat to insights from marketing technology and the magical media industry, where two days are rarely the same.
What you’ll do
- Develop the Brands/Advertisers business in Sweden
- Manage customer satisfaction and key customer relationships
- Grow the sales pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Define go-to-market strategy for our Brands business area in Sweden
- Customer after-sales management, brief and follow up with Customer Success Manager in HQ
- Deal/contract management, negotiation and closure
- CRM maintenance (Hubspot, deals, calls, etc.)
- Customer revenue responsibility, including budget management and forecasting
- Physical (in Copenhagen) and virtual participation in internal Brands business meetings
What you have
- Experience in a Brands/Advertisers marketing or commercial department
- Preferably experience with brand-facing enterprise sales
- Understanding of digital marketing (advertising tech stack)
- Disciplined, structured and well-organised by nature
- Strong negotiator/closer and hunter profile
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in related studies
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language
- Willingness to travel in Northern Europe
What AudienceProject is offering
- A unique career and personal development opportunity of building a new business
- Innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- Rewarding compensation package, Stockholm office
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Christina Jensen at +45 20 55 11 75.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and write “Sales Director Sweden” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is August 20, 2019.