Would you like a key position, building a new customer segment within the advertising industry? Join us on an exciting growth adventure and work with some of the largest brands in Denmark.
“We are looking for a strong leader who is ready to release their full potential. Our core service is quite inimitable. So, you will be creating the kind of value for our clients that no one else can,” says CCO Niels-Christian Holt
AudienceProject – a unique company
As the data targeting and audience measurement industry leader in the Nordics, we deliver audience validation, targeting and research results to advertisers, media agencies and publishers. Based on our proprietary technology, we make sure our clients get the most out of their media consumption.
You can read more about our 4 main products here.
Build a new customer segment
You will navigate on both an operational and a strategic level as you build a strong sales strategy within the advertiser segment and execute upon it while meeting your KPI and sales targets.
Specifically, you will:
… seek out the clients and close the sales as you:
- Drive sales activities from initial client contact to closing the sale
- Cooperate with our departments in both Sweden and England, making sure they are aboard with the progress and learn our new market strategies
- Manage and create customer after sales and satisfaction reports
- Grow our sales pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
… and evaluate our efforts and motivate your employees as you:
- Develop the go-to-market plan for the advertiser segment, implementing it across the company
- Ensure that we build a strong sales team as you are responsible for 2 account managers – you coach them to deliver their best and maintain a strong talent pipeline
- Refine, develop and evaluate our value position on an ongoing basis
Collaborate with marketing, establishing the marketing plan for the advertiser segment
- Taking on this exciting role, you can expect 20-30 travel days per year, meeting with both Danish clients and co-workers across Europe.
Step into a pioneering environment
We are a team of +50 colleagues and a company with a strong entrepreneurial culture. We have a flat and informal organisation built upon a Scandinavian company culture.
“We make sure to be ahead of the technological growth while constantly developing new products and meeting the needs of our clients – which means you will be selling cutting-edge products,” Niels-Christian explains.
Sales savvy with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- You are experienced within enterprise sales and, preferably, familiar with SaaS. Furthermore, you have solid experience from managing B2B field sales teams – preferably within enterprise/solution sales or perhaps from an agency.
- You are ready to accelerate your talent – both on an operational and strategic level.
- You understand digital marketing and have a broad understanding of market trends.
- You can show successful results, building and growing a new sales channel.
- You speak and write English fluently.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact CCO Niels-Christian Holt on +45 53 54 70 74.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply by uploading your CV and cover letter here. Deadline for applications is January 31, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.