AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing technology company, delivering audience measurement and data targeting for major agencies, publishers and advertisers across the Nordics and in the UK.
We are currently looking for a full-time Business Development Director, to help grow our position and develop our Brands client base in the UK.
The success criteria for the job is to ensure that AudienceProject sustainably grows its Brands business by revenue, and you will be measured on personal KPI targets set around customer acquisition, activation and retention.
The position is for our London office.
As a central function within a matrix organisation, you will work closely with AudienceProject colleagues from sales, marketing and product across our markets.
Joining AudienceProject will give you a front row seat to insights from marketing technology and the magical media industry, where two days are rarely the same.
What you’ll do
- Develop the Brands/Advertisers business in the UK
- Manage customer satisfaction and key customer relationships
- Grow the sales pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Define go-to-market strategy for our Brands business area in the UK
- Customer after sales management, brief and follow up with Customer Success Manager in HQ
- Deal/contract management, negotiation and closure
- CRM maintenance (Hubspot, deals, calls, etc.)
- Customer revenue responsibility, including budget management and forecasting
- Physical (in Copenhagen) and virtual participation in internal Brand business meetings
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Brands/Advertisers marketing or commercial department
- Experience with brand-facing enterprise sales; preferably SaaS
- Understanding of digital marketing (advertising tech stack)
- Hunter & farmer profile
- Disciplined, structured and well-organised by nature
- Strong negotiator/closer
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in related studies
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel in Northern Europe/UK
What AudienceProject is offering
- A unique career and personal development opportunity of building a new business
- Innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- Rewarding compensation package, London office
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Martyn Bentley at +44 (0)7768 022891.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and write “Business Development Director” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is August 20, 2019.