AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing technology company delivering audience measurement and data targeting for major agencies, publishers and advertisers across the Nordics and in the UK.
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Manager for our Brands department, to help grow our position and cement our client relationships across our markets.
As a central function within a matrix organisation, you will work closely with colleagues within sales, marketing and product across our markets.
Joining AudienceProject will give you a front row seat to insights from the magical media industry, where two days are rarely the same.
What you’ll do
- Grow user adoption of our product suite and be first-line support to onboard new users
- Proactively engage with customers at risk
- Conduct/join customer meetings
- Conduct customer training sessions
- Support with account management
- Build cases and best practice documentation with customers
- Convert trial customers
- Upsell to existing customers
What you have
- An outgoing and trust-worthy personality with a passion for client-facing activities
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
- Professional experience working with ad tech, preferably at an agency/tech company
- Minimum two years of professional experience in the online industry
- Experience with CSM or TAM (Technical Account Management)
- A structural approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English and one Nordic language
- Attention to detail and the capacity to stay calm under pressure
- An ability to learn and investigate complex technical issues
- BSc degree or higher in a commercial field
What AudienceProject is offering
- A career and personal development opportunity of a lifetime
- Customer portfolio covering the largest local and global players
- Innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- A rewarding compensation package, Copenhagen Office
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Christina Jensen at +45 20 55 11 75.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and write “Customer Success Manager” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is July 7, 2019.