AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing technology company delivering audience measurement and data targeting for major agencies, publishers and advertisers across the Nordics and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a full-time colleague for our Agency department to help grow our position across our markets.
You will work closely with your colleagues within sales, marketing and product across our markets.
As AudienceProject is a global front-runner in marketing technology, being a part of our Agency department will give you insight into the inner workings of the media industry and at the same time provide an abundance of learning opportunities as two days are seldom the same.
What you’ll do
- Grow user adoption on our suite of products and onboard new users
- Proactively engage customers at risk
- Convert trial customers
- Upsell on existing customers
- Conduct/join customer meetings
- Conduct support and training for customers
- Support with account management
- First line support for newly onboarded customers
- Build case studies with customers
What you have
- An outgoing and trust-worthy personality with a love for client-facing activities
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
- Professional experience working with ad tech, preferably at an agency and/or at a tech company
- Two years of professional experience in the online industry as a minimum
- Experience with CSM or TAM (Technical Account Management)
- A structural approach to problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in at least one Nordic language as well as English
- Attention to detail and the capacity to stay calm under pressure
- An ability to learn and investigate complex technical issues
- BSc degree or higher in the commercial field
What AudienceProject is offering
- The career and personal development opportunity of a lifetime
- Customer portfolio covering the largest local and global players
- Innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- Rewarding compensation package (base & bonus), Copenhagen Office
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Thomas Jepsen at +45 27 58 55 78.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and write “Customer Success Manager” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is June 24, 2019.