AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing tech company delivering audience measurement and data targeting for publishers and companies like Google and Facebook as well as media agencies and the buy-side. In the Nordics, where our business was founded, AudienceProject’s data products have fast become a quasi-currency for digital media measurement across the industry.
We are looking for a full-time colleague for our Nordic team to help grow our position in the Nordic market. You will be covering the Nordic countries, with a special focus on the media agencies and brands.
As AudienceProject is a global front-runner in marketing tech, being a part of our team will give you insight into the inner-workings of the media industry and at the same time enable fast personal and career growth with this dynamic company.
What you’ll do
- Work on driving existing and new partnerships with the top agencies and brands in the Nordics
- Build business cases to help clients grow their revenue
- Prospecting new clients and grow relations and revenues with existing clients
- Prepare material for meetings and presentations
- Manage and retain a client portfolio
- Forecasting and reporting
- Participate in industry events
- Ad hoc tasks related to a fast-paced development pipeline
What you have
- An outgoing, trustworthy personality and a love for client-facing activities and sales
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem
- Confidence working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A structured approach to problem-solving and sales
- Strong skills in Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication
- Experience in working in an international business structure will be an advantage
What AudienceProject is offering
- The career and personal development opportunity of a lifetime
- Existing client and partner portfolio covering the largest local and global players
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- Rewarding compensation package (base & bonus), Copenhagen office
Deadline for applications is 21 August, 2018. Please apply to email@example.com and write “Key Account Manager” in the subject line.