AudienceProject is a fast-growing marketing technology company delivering audience measurement and data targeting for major agencies, publishers and advertisers across the Nordics and in the UK.
About the position
The Publisher Sales Manager is a new position created to support and drive the continuously ambitious growth plans within this strategic arm of AudienceProject’s business.
This is a key position, and the successful candidate will be expected to develop and shape the publisher business and be part of the responsibility for meeting revenue targets for the publisher product suite.
The position is for our Stockholm office.
Joining AudienceProject will give you a front row seat to insights from marketing technology and the magical media industry, where two days are rarely the same.
What you’ll do
The Publisher Sales Manager will have significant responsibility for AudienceProject’s publisher-facing business, developing a vision and roadmap for the platform and product set aligning with the overall AudienceProject product vision, roadmap, marketing, and strategic plans. This includes:
- Account responsibility for some of the biggest Swedish publishers, developing AudienceProject’s publisher business and driving revenue with main focus on the Swedish market
- Building long term relationships with our most strategically important customers and oversee strategic account plans
- Being accountable for reaching revenue targets
- Collaborating and exchanging ideas with the other teams in AudienceProject
- Building strong partnerships with the other teams in AudienceProject
The ideal candidate has experience within publisher technology sales and the online advertising industry and has a strong network within the publisher business though it is not a requirement but an advantage.
What you have
- You are analytical and structured
- You are a seasoned commercial leader with a proven track record along with a strong history of quota attainment
- You are a self-starter with a track record of demonstrating initiative
- You are well versed in the advertising technology stack and its application for clients, agencies and publishers
- You are willing to travel and participate in industry events, speaker opportunities, etc.
- You have excellent English communication skills – both spoken and written
What AudienceProject is offering
- A good salary package according to qualification and experience
- An opportunity to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive, dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Working at a Nordic company with strong growth
- A highly autonomous team structure with plenty of freedom and ownership
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Morten Buus Dahl at +45 53 873 888 or email@example.com.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Publisher Sales Manager” in the subject line. Deadline for applications is August 20, 2019.