The VP for the publisher vertical is a central position to further grow AudienceProject. Today, we have a market leading position in Scandinavia and are working on gaining the same position in the United Kingdom and other future markets.
Grow the customer vertical – publishers
You will report to the CCO with many interactions across the company – we operate with a highly informal and flat organization. You will:
- Be responsible for revenue to publisher clients across our markets and select key accounts
- Manage and motivate a sales team across our markets in direct report and indirectly
- Manage customer satisfaction and key customer relationships
- Grow our sales pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Develop the go-to-market plan for the publisher vertical across the company
- Ensure that we build a strong sales team and develop and maintain a strong talent pipeline
- Work together with marketing to establish the marketing plan
Commercially savvy and growth-oriented
To be successful in this job, you need to have a strong commercial orientation while enjoying working in a dynamic organization. We look for:
- Solid experience from managing B2B field sales teams – preferably from complex enterprise/solution sales
- Experience from the digital media space, either from the sell side, the buy side or as a tech vendor
- Excellent English skills and willingness to travel
- Strong analytical skills as well as an understanding of digital and tech-based businesses
AudienceProject – a fast-growing company
AudienceProject is a market leading and rapidly growing company. We deliver audience identification, -building, -targeting and -measurement to advertisers, media agencies and publishers based on our proprietary technology. We are a team of +50 people and a company with a strong entrepreneurial DNA. We have a flat and informal structure build around Scandinavian company culture. Package matching qualifications.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the position, please e-mail your application (CV enclosed) to Niels-Christian Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible (your application will, of course, be treated confidentially). Candidates are invited for interviews on an ongoing basis.
You can get additional information about the job and about AudienceProject by contacting Rune Werliin, interim VP Publisher Sales, at +45 60177666 or email@example.com.