AudienceProject measurement helps Pandora document a significant effect on top-of-mind brand awareness by adding more video placements to its marketing
Pandora is the world's largest jewellery brand. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, the company designs, makes and markets contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Many people have heard of Pandora, but the jewellery maker wanted more people to recall them unprompted when thinking about jewellery.
For its 2022 holiday campaign, Pandora wanted to test Meta in-stream video ads and document if adding more video placements to its marketing would improve top-of-mind awareness results.
After testing the Meta in-stream video ads, Pandora used AudienceProject’s cross-media measurement platform, AudienceReport, and its brand lift study solution to measure the cross-media reach and brand impact of the campaign across TV, Meta platforms, YouTube and programmatic online video.
AudienceReport provided Pandora with insights into the total and incremental reach by channel as well as the reach overlap between the channels.
On top of that, the brand lift study provided the jewellery maker with insights into the brand impact on different brand metrics on the individual channels and the channels combined.
With AudienceProject’s cross-media measurement platform and brand lift study solution, Pandora documented a significant effect on top-of-mind brand awareness by adding Meta in-stream video ads to its marketing. Additionally, the jewellery company documented that exposure to both TV and Meta in-stream ads resulted in an even higher lift across most brand metrics, underlining the strong impact they have when people see them across these channels.
The measurement of the campaign generated the following results:
- 12-point increase in incremental reach from digital channels combined over TV
- 10-point lift in unaided top-of-mind brand awareness with Meta in-stream video ads
- 21-point lift in unaided top-of-mind brand awareness with TV and Meta in-stream video ads combined
- 17-point lift in consideration with Meta in-stream video ads
- 28-point lift in consideration with TV and Meta in-stream video ads combined
- 5.3x times higher lift results for brand metrics with Meta in-stream video ads compared to TV
- 98% lower cost per one-point lift across brand metrics with Meta in-stream video ads compared to TV
Words from our client
Our goal is to be best in class when it comes to orchestration and media planning. Thus, getting trustworthy insights into the overlap and synergies across platforms provides great value for Pandora. The results confirm the need to continuously test new formats as there are clear wins in doing so.