Are you our new Market insight Student Assistant?
AudienceProject is looking for a Market Insight Student Assistant for our headquarters in Copenhagen to support our continued growth.
Are you currently studying and have at least one year left of your education? Are you interested in quantitative research, have a strong feeling of responsibility for your tasks and getting the job done, and have a curious mind? Then we have an opportunity for a career in a fast-growing, data-oriented company with an entrepreneurial spirit that has direct cooperation with companies such as Meta and Google.
AudienceProject is a fast-growing SaaS company with 50+ employees delivering audience measurement and research solutions to major advertisers, agencies and publishers in the Nordics, UK, Germany and France.
As advertising and technology evolve, new possibilities emerge, allowing marketers to reach and engage their target audiences across an increasing number of digital media channels. At AudienceProject, we believe that cross-media audience measurement is the foundation for creating effective multichannel campaigns that ensure optimal target audience reach and frequency.
What you will do
- Managing and executing the sampling for market insight reports.
- Together with Market Insight managers, cover other phases of the production of market insight reports. This includes communication with clients when necessary, data gathering related to specific campaigns, and production of presentations with a clear narrative that brings data to life.
- Maintaining and improving workflows for the insight reports and being part of automating these from data to presentation together with the other Market Insight team members.
- Monthly / quarterly tasks related to maintaining the necessary components of our panel ecosystem.
- Maintaining and improving workflows for the necessary components of our panel ecosystem.
- Other adhoc tasks Market Insight managers need assistance with.
Who you are
- You have around three years of studies in business, economics or other quantitatively oriented social science, or an interest in quantitative research.
- You have at least one year left of your education.
- You have the ability to work structured on several projects at the same time and deliver on time.
- You have a strong feeling of responsibility for your tasks and getting the job done.
- You have a curious mind and an interest in learning.
- You have a solid written and spoken English level, as your main working language will be English.
- You have experience with online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and brand measurement.
- You have basic knowledge of statistics.
- You have some experience using technology to work with datasets, e.g. in Excel, SPSS, Python, and/or R.
- You have experience with project management.
What we are offering
- Innovative and market-leading products and services.
- A career and personal development opportunity of a lifetime in a fast-growing technology-based market research company.
- A clear path to full-time employment upon completion of an academic degree.
- Exposure to a lot of data handling and tech-savvy co-workers. If you are interested in data and/or seeing a data-heavy organisation from the inside, this is a good place to be!
- Working directly with some of the most modern and successful companies of our time, such as Meta and Google.
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry.
- A rewarding compensation package.
- A flexible workplace and enthusiastic colleagues.
- 15-20 hours a week.
- Central Copenhagen office.
Send us your application
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Henrik Aalberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application.
Apply via email to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter (optional).
The deadline for applications is March 26, 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application!