Are you our new Danish Sales Director?
AudienceProject is looking for a Danish Sales Director to support our continued growth
Are you a challenger with a strong sales background that gets the job done? Then we have an opportunity for a career in a fast-growing digital business and marketplace.
AudienceProject is a leading SaaS company with 50+ employees delivering audience measurement and research solutions to major advertisers, agencies and publishers in the Nordics, UK, Germany and France.
Our platform enables clients to better understand the reach and effect of their campaigns across channels, helping them make confident marketing decisions and reach their audience more effectively.
What you will do
As Sales Director for Denmark, you will be responsible for driving new revenue growth from advertisers and relevant partners (agencies, publishers, etc.) in the region. You will need to be an inspiring seller who can convey business value and growth through measurement to the addressable market.
You will also be responsible for prospecting and building a pipeline of new business. You will need to be skilled in managing a pipeline that leads to the closing of long-term subscription deals and have a proven track record of growing annual recurring revenue (ARR) year on year. Additionally, you will need to accurately forecast the pipeline and book of business and take control of sales situations internally and externally.
Finally, you will be responsible for producing high-quality proposals and pricing documents and communicating clearly with prospects and clients. You will need to stay on top of industry trends to leverage these when engaging prospects and clients and be a team player when working with CSM and other relevant departments to ensure success for clients.
- Prospect, build and manage a pipeline of relevant new business, resulting in the closing of long-term subscription deals
- Grow annual recurring revenue (ARR) year on year
- Accurately forecast pipeline and book of business
- Take control of sales situations internally and externally
- Be a clear communicator internally and externally, and produce proposals and pricing documents to a very high standard
- Stay on top of all relevant industry trends and leverage these when engaging prospects and clients
- Be a team player to ensure success for clients by working with CSM and other relevant departments
Who you are
- Proven track record of success in sales, preferably minimum of 10 years and with knowledge in the digital advertising industry
- Experience with MEDDICC sales qualification, Challenger Sale and other relevant methods
- A strong understanding of audience measurement and data management solutions is a plus
- Ability to operate in a complex and fast-changing company and market environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed
What we are offering
A unique career and personal development opportunity within a fast-growing digital business and marketplace.
- Innovative and market-leading products and services
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- A rewarding compensation package
- A flexible workplace and enthusiastic colleagues
- Central Copenhagen office
Send us your application
If you can see yourself in the above and want to work for a leading SaaS company, we want to hear from you.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Niels Skovmand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and write “Sales Director, Denmark” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is June 18, 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application!