Are you our new Student Assistant in Customer Success?
AudienceProject is looking for a Student Assistant to join our Customer Success team in our Copenhagen office to support AudienceProject and its growing customer base
Do you love turning complex information into simple and easily understandable knowledge? Are you a curious person who loves to dive into new and challenging topics? Are you not afraid of having to pick up technical IT knowledge fast? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a multitude of tasks? If yes, you might be the one we are looking for.
AudienceProject is a fast-growing technology-based market research company with 50+ employees across five countries delivering audience measurement and research solutions to major advertisers, agencies and publishers in the UK, Germany, France and Nordics. Over the past years, we have supported companies like Facebook, Google, Spotify, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, GroupM, Omnicom Media Group, Dailymotion and Discovery.
We are now looking for a Student Assistant for our Customer Success team to help us strengthen our relationship with our customers.
You will work closely with your colleagues in Customer Success as well as colleagues in other departments, such as Sales, Marketing and Product.
As AudienceProject is a global front-runner in marketing and advertising technology, being a part of our Customer Success team will give you insights into the media industry’s inner workings and teach you how to grow fast together with your company.
What you will do
- Grow user adoption on our suite of products and onboard new users
- Proactively engage customers at risk
- Convert trial customers
- Conduct/join customer meetings
- Conduct support and training for customers in our SaaS solutions
- Support with account management
- Build case studies with customers
What you have
- Enrolled in relevant higher education, preferably with graduation summer 2022
- Fluent in English – verbally and written
- Proactive by nature
- An outgoing and trustworthy personality with love for client-facing activities
- Love data
- Experience from the media or ad tech industry is a plus
What we are offering
- A career and personal development opportunity of a lifetime
- A chance to learn about B2B marketing from the ground up
- A clear path to full-time employment upon completion of academic degree
- 15-20 hours a week
- A good compensation package and a nice central office with an on-site chef
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Amalie Schjønning at email@example.com.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Student Assistant – Customer Success” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is December 1, 2021.