Are you our new UK Customer Success Manager?
AudienceProject is looking for a Customer Success Manager for our London office to support our continued growth
AudienceProject is a fast-growing technology-based market research company with 50+ employees across five countries delivering audience measurement and research solutions to major advertisers, agencies and publishers in the UK, Germany, France and Nordics. Over the past years, we have supported companies like Facebook, Google, Spotify, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, GroupM, Omnicom Media Group, Dailymotion and Discovery.
Embarking on our second decade of audience measurement, and with a new cookieless cross-media audience measurement platform just launched (more info here), we are looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager to support our next growth phase.
The Customer Success Manager will help support and grow our expanding UK client base, and the position comes at a time when cross-media audience measurement is a hot topic in the UK (and beyond). The UK team and wider business are poised for further growth, so it is an outstanding time to join a small team and make a big difference to the company and your career.
The position is for our London office. Although as a central function within a matrix organisation, you will work closely with AudienceProject colleagues from Sales, Marketing and Product across our markets.
Joining AudienceProject will give you a front-row seat in the rapidly evolving marketing/research technology sector and an opportunity of working within a respected business delivering insight about audiences across the world’s largest media platforms to top-tier clients.
What you will do
Working closely with the sales team you will:
- Ensure planning and delivery of successful measurement/research activations for new and existing customers
- Work proactively with customers to retain and develop the strategic and commercial relationship
- Identify upsell opportunities on existing customers
- Proactively engage with customers and solve problems internally and externally
- Conduct and join customer meetings
- Onboard users and customers into our software platform
- Educate and update our customers by conducting support and training
- Support with account management, including building relationships with key customer contacts and teams
- Engage with internal tech and product resources to resolve customer tickets
- Help prepare information for case studies and client reporting
What you have
- A customer-focused, problem-solving outlook
- Experience in (digital) marketing technologies
- Preferably experience with CSM or TAM (Technical Account Management) positions
- Strong analytical skills
- A desire to be a team player, to learn, and develop your skills, knowledge and profile
- History of academic success, ideally to university degree level or similar
- Experience within enterprise sales organisation; preferably SaaS
- A broad understanding of market trends within digital media and advertising
- Excellent communication skills
What we are offering
A unique career and personal development opportunity within a fast-growing digital business and marketplace
- Innovative and market-leading products and solutions
- Mentorship from thought leaders in the industry
- A rewarding compensation package
- Central London office, currently with a flexible working arrangement based on min days in office (will be reviewed periodically)
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Martyn Bentley at email@example.com.
We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to send your application. Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “UK Customer Success Manager” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is December 5, 2021.